Running almost any business means dealing with people issues from time to time. Whether you need help to get started with employing people, general HR advice and guidance or support on a specific HR issue you are facing, we can help.
We can provide your business with outsourced HR support, including:
- Designing, developing and implementing good people practices
- Management of complex employment cases including discipline, grievance, poor performance and absence management
- HR policies and procedures and employee handbooks, such as our own People Essentials suite of policies
- HR project management
- HR administration support, including template documentation, letters and forms
- Implementation of HR systems
- Design and implementation of direct recruitment models, supporting organisations with reducing recruitment costs and improving candidate experience
- Launching and embedding internal social media networks and providing training on using social media in general
- Delivering learning and development
- Executive coaching
We are also the co-authors of five books on social media, work and people management. Regular speakers, we are available for events and conferences.
- Social media – for businesses, Human resources and for leaders
- Employee engagement
- Human resources
- Recruitment and talent acquisition
- Technology and work
Conferences and events we have spoken at include:
- CIPD Annual Conference and Exhibition 2015
- CIPD Northern Area Partnership (NAP) Conference 2016
- ACAS & CIPD Liverpool “Leading the Way” Conference 2015
- HR Directors’ Business Summit 2016
- Health & Wellbeing at Work Conference 2015
- Charity Finance Summit 2015
- HR Magazine’s “HR Room 101” event
Event facilitation is a big part of what we do.
We can provide support and facilitation for a range of events or conferences, either on a standalone basis or through putting together a team of external support that can maximise the success of your event.
- Facilitation of internal conferences, events and away days
- Team building activities
- Social media event support – including live blogging, content creation (including video) and encouraging participation
- Planning and running OpenSpace, Unconference and Hackathon style events