Running almost any business means dealing with people issues from time to time. Whether you need help to get started with employing people, general HR advice and guidance or support on a specific HR issue you are facing, we can help.
We can provide your business with HR support, including:
- Designing, developing and implementing good people practices
- HR policies and procedures and employee handbooks, such as our own People Essentials suite of policies (including template documentation, letters and forms)
- Launching and embedding internal social media networks and providing training on using social media in general
- Designing and delivering learning and development activities
We have co-written several books on social media, work and people management. Regular conference and event speakers, we are available to give lively and interactive presentations on topics such as social media, engagement, wellbeing, Human Resources, recruitment and talent acquisition, technology and work. Conferences and events we have spoken at in the past include:
- CIPD Annual Conference and Exhibition
- CIPD Northern Area Partnership (NAP) Conference
- HR Directors’ Business Summit
- Health & Wellbeing at Work Conference
- Events for ACAS, Liverpool John Moores University, Leeds City Council, The University of Manchester, The University of Liverpool, Manchester Metropolitan University, Transport for Greater Manchester
Event facilitation is a big part of what we do.
We can provide support and facilitation for a range of events or conferences, either on a standalone basis or through putting together a team of external support that can maximise the success of your event.
Event services include:
- Facilitation of internal conferences, events and away days
- Team building activities
- Social media event support – including live blogging, content creation (including video) and encouraging participation
- Planning and running OpenSpace, Unconference and Hackathon style events