- Flexible Working:
- Wellbeing at Work – A practical guide:
- Practical Wellbeing During Difficult Times:
- The Essential Guide to Candidate Experience:
- Effective Performance Reviews:
- 12 Steps to Social Media Success:
- Human Resources – A Practical Guide:
- The Putting Social Media to Work series:
Writing & Speaking
The Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) asked Gemma to write several pieces of advice and guidance for their membership during the COVID-19 pandemic, including the following:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Mental health and returning to the workplace:
Here are some other examples of Gemma’s writing:
- Supporting the wellbeing of remote workers (for Kogan Page):
- Psychological safety – what it is and why it matters (for MyHRToolkit):
As an example of wellbeing lecture, you can watch Gemma at the University of Manchester here for a flavour of the things we cover:
We also offer a range of activities and learning for employees and managers, designed specifically for your needs and goals. For more information about how we can help you engage your people then just talk to us, or check out one of our case studies.
Leadership Day – Case study – how we worked with a large metropolitan Local Authority to deliver a unique leadership event.
Social media and recruitment training – Case study – how we worked with a major healthcare provider to deliver a one day session developing the use of social media in recruitment.
Supporting people during organisational change – Case study – how we worked with a client to address staff wellbeing during a period of change